Monday, March 4, 2013

Pictures of the Day (And a Couple Days Ago)

2 years, 2 days natural.
2 years, 2 days natural.

2 years, 2 days natural.

2 years, 4 days natural.

2 years, 4 days natural.

2 years, 4 days natural.
2 years, 4 days natural.

2 years, 4 days natural.

2 years, 4 days natural.
2 years, 4 days natural.
The top three pictures were taken two days ago and all the rest were taken today.  I love the way my hair has been looking recently.  I switched from my normal twist out with 10 two strand twists to braid outs with 6 to 7 braids.  If I want a middle part I do 6 braids; a side part, 7.  I get more stretch and don't have to spend as much time on my hair with fewer sections.  The truly beautiful thing about this style is the 6 sections I do for a middle part are the same sections I use to detangle my hair.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.  Even when I separate and fluff out my hair, the distinct sections remain.  So, come combing time, all I have to do is grab the hair in each section and gently separate the few hairs that make my hair look completely loose.  This new routine is awesome!  I'll go into more detail about it in a later post.

Later, loves! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment