Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What's Going On??

I made a post talking abut hot I'm back to blogging on a regular basis and then seemed to disappear once again.  I promise it's not that I'm just some inconsistent flake.  My computer decided to contract a virus recently. -__-  Yeah.  I know.  Right now I'm able to use my laptop only in safe mode, which is very annoying and inconvenient.  Everything from my desktop to my web pages all look like they've been zoomed in too far.  When I try to zoom out, everything looks grainy.  And for whatever reason, sound is nonexistent.  I can't hear anything on YouTube or any other website.

Today is the end of the 6 month challenge I joined with SistaWithRealHair on YouTube, and I can't even upload my final length check!!  Believe me when I say, there is nothing I would like to do more.  But until my laptop is feeling better, (which will probably set me back a couple hundred bucks) I'm very limited in what I'm able to do.  I'm up for blogging daily, but the visual aspect of my infected laptop is so difficult to get used to.  Sigh...  Oh well.  For now I think it's what I have to do.  So, just be on the lookout for my posts on here, twitter, facebook, and instagram.  When my computer is fully up and running again, I promise to get back to (almost) daily uploads.  Thanks for sticking with me, loves.  I hope to be fully back soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment