Thursday, October 20, 2011

Don't You Hate It When...


So, I just walked into my bathroom and noticed that my paddle brush was out of place.  I noticed the same thing yesterday but I figured my sister just needed to get to something behind it or something.  So, I moved it back to where it belonged, but it's out of place again today.  I'm someone who doesn't like to have my things touched by others without giving my permission because I don't want to find something of mine in a place it doesn't belong.  I just think it speaks to how much respect you have for other people's property when you can't even do the simple thing of putting it back in its proper place once you are done using it.

But I take a whole other issue when it comes to beauty products.  Unless it's a gel or cream or something like that, I don't share my hair tools.  Especially something like my brush.  When I gave it a close inspection today, I saw that a bunch of my sister's hair was in my brush intermingled with my own... >__<  Needless to say, I was not happy.  It was obvious she had used my brush because her hair is bleached and heat damaged, whereas mine is virgin and still has its original curl pattern.  Why on earth would I want someone else's hair sitting in my brush, adding to the amount of hair I have to clean, and making it more difficult to discern how much hair I'm losing??  That's just disgusting to me.  Not to mention rude!

We have a million different brushes in this house.  Why is it that you feel the need to take mine and use it as if it's your own without a second thought?  Is it just because it's in the bathroom we share?  If that's the case, let me make it very clear that I do not share hair brushes.  It's unsanitary and makes it difficult to determine if I'm losing my normal amount of hair or not.  I don't want to have to account for your hair along with mine.  It didn't come from my head, so it shouldn't be in my brush.  Use your own!!!

That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment