Friday, October 21, 2011

How I Did My Hair Today

Ok, so yesterday I was in my kitchen mixing up a few different things and ended up creating a very fluffy whipped shea butter.  It spreads very easily and can be used on both hair and body.  What I like most about it is that it only takes a few minutes to fully absorb into my skin and doesn't leave me feeling greasy afterward.  Once I finished making it, I decided that I wanted to try using just the shea butter whip and some of my favorite conditioner as a leave in to style my hair.  I've been wearing twist outs for the past few days and decided to do one again today.

So, last night, after detangling and conditioner-washing my hair, I divided my hair into four sections and added Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner followed by the shea butter for each.  Then I just started twisting.  I put anywhere from 15 to 18 medium size twists in my hair (I wasn't counting) and let them air dry during the night.  This morning, I took the twists out and separated and fluffed the curls.  Voila!  I'm really liking my hair today and I'll definitely be using my whipped shea butter more often.  What do you guys think??




0 comments:

Post a Comment