Monday, October 24, 2011

Shea Butter + Twist Out + Greenhouse Effect = Fail... Sort Of

Ok, so it might not be a complete and total fail, but my hair isn't exactly how I would have liked it to be today.  But that's my own fault.  I used a little too much of my whipped shea butter to seal my hair when I did my twists last night, and all the condensation created from the greenhouse effect left my hair damp when I unwrapped it this morning.  I didn't have enough time to let my hair fully dry before I unraveled the twists, so it's really puffy from that and the fact that there's too much shea butter in my hair.  But it's SUPER soft, so my hands keep finding their way up to my head to play with my hair. Lol

I think I'm going to spritz my hair with some water and then add a little gel to it tonight when I re-twist it to see if that takes away some of the uber frizziness.  As always, I'll let you know how it goes.  In the meantime, here are some pics of my hair today.  Thoughts?



0 comments:

Post a Comment