Saturday, November 5, 2011

And Now I Remember Why I Prefer My Paddle Brush

This is going to be a little rant, which I may follow up with a vlog.  I just finished trying to use my denman brush to detangle my hair with and I FREAKING HATED IT!!! I don't care what anyone else has to say about this, denmans are not for me.  They just don't have the same amount of give as most paddle brushes, which means I have to pull my denman through my hair harder than I have to pull my paddle brush.  That puts more stress on my hair and causes more breakage.  After I got through one section of my hair with the paddle brush there was so much hair in it I just couldn't bring myself to finish the rest of my head.  It's just not worth it to me.  I would rather deal with the balls on the ends of my paddle brush's bristles than the pitiful amount of give the denman has...  Just typing this is getting me mad all over again.  Right now I'm sitting underneath my bonnet dryer, so once my hair is done, I'll record a vlog so I can go into greater detail.

Please don't forget to support me by following the blog. Later, loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment