Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Who the Eff Perms A 9 Month Old Baby's Hair???



I stumbled across this video on YT and I just had to post here... I don't even know where to begin on this.  Like...  First of all, whoever thought it was ok to perform a chemical service on someone else's  freaking infant should have been locked up!!  Many people don't know this, but if you physically alter someone else's child without their permission in any way, relaxing a child's hair included, they can press charges and have you thrown in jail.  And that is exactly what I would have done in this situation.

Just look at that baby's hair!  What little hair she has left anyway...  This is just too sad for words.  And then with the fact that it seems her mother decided to continue  perming her toddler's hair is just insane.  And deplorable.  It's just not right...

I don't even know what else to say on this subject.  I'm ridiculously mad that this was allowed to happen to this innocent child and I hope her mother has since educated herself about the dangers of relaxers and isn't giving them to her baby anymore...  You guys sound off... I just can't...

0 comments:

Post a Comment