Friday, August 5, 2011

DHB: I'm on Third Day Hair With Eco Styler

All I had to do to refresh my hair today was pull it out from the smushed state it gets into when I wear my satin bonnet, let the steam from my shower loosen my hair up a bit, spritz the front, and apply a little more gel and I got these results.

I like the Curl Enhancing Smoothie, but I think I want to experiment with leaving regular conditioner in my hair some more. I need to find the right combo and amount to use to pair it up with the Eco Styler. Knowing that the only reason I wasn't getting multiple day hair was because my products didn't have enough hold makes me really want to figure out which/how much conditioner(s) work with the Eco Styler.

With results like this, how could I not add it into my regimen? I'm also going to experiment with different gels, like the Fantasia IC gel, which I actually really like. :) Anyway, I'll make sure to keep you guys updated. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment