Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Gel!!

After having such great hair with the Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel, I decided to try the one with Moroccan Argan Oil. I've heard really nice things about it on YouTube so I said, "Hey, why not? If I end up not liking it all, at least it's only four bucks and some change."

But then I went to Sally Beauty Supply, and what did I find?? A SALE!! The Eco Styler (all kinds) was on sale for $2.99 for the entire month of August. That was a nice little boost to my day, seriously. I'm already a pretty frugal gal, and seeing this super cheap gel go on sale for something even cheaper was amazing. So, if you've been wanting to try the Eco Styler, I say now's the time to go ahead and do it.

I'll be posting up a video on my YouTube channel, telling you guys my initial thoughts and how I feel about it, probably tomorrow, so stay tuned!! Later, loves. :-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment