Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm On Hairlista!

Hey loves. First update of the day (I hope, lol). Just wanted to let you know that I have joined the oh-so-popular website, hairlista.com. My user name is Aaliyah Lanae, and I'd love some more friends, so if you're on the site, add me!

If you're not aware, Hairlista is kind of like a social networking site dedicated to helping women of color grow and properly care for their hair. There is so much good FREE info on the site it's ridiculous! There are also lots of forums, groups to join, blogs, photo sharing and a bunch of other stuff. It's a really nice site and I think it's worth it for everyone with a hair goal in mind to join. Hairlista can help you get there.

I'll be updating this blog with info on the challenges and groups I'm apart of so even if you're not a member, you can at least know what I'm doing. It's all part of my hair journey. :) Don't forget to hit the follow button on the lower half of the sidebar to the right! You'll be updated much quicker. Later, loves. :-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment