Sunday, September 4, 2011

7 Days To Cast Your Vote!!

Hey everyone. I've been thinking about changing the look of the blog for some time now because, while I do like it, I don't think the main font is the easiest to read and I want to make visiting the blog the best experience it can possibly be. I came up with a new template for it but couldn't decide if I really wanted to implement the changes or not.

So I'm asking for help from you all to determine which look works better for my visitors. I made a completely functional test blog for you all to look at and compare the viewing experience of this blog to. You've probably noticed the poll in the side bar to the right, so you know what I'm about to say. After you've looked back and forth between the two blogs, just vote for which one you would like to see from now on. Obviously, the original is the template/look on this blog right now, and the new option is the template/look on the Test Blog. (<<Click there to see it!!)

The poll will be open until September 12th, so you have plenty of time to decide. Just let me know what you think so I know what to do because I'm seriously stuck guys!

Thanks!! ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment