Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Which Blog Design Am I Going With??

The poll for which blog design to go with is officially closed, so no more votes can be cast. In total I got 11 votes, 4 for the current design, 6 for the new design, and 1 vote that either of them would work. I really appreciate everyone who cast their votes to let me know what they thought of the blog design, but 11 is hardly a big enough number to determine if the majority of people who view my blog would prefer a different look or not. So, since I didn't get as many votes as I had hoped for before the poll was closed, I'm going to be sticking with the current design until/unless I feel like it needs to be changed some time in the future.

Again, thanks to everyone who cast their votes and I hope you keep coming back to check the blog out. :) Later, loves. :-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment