Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Never Happened Until Now


So, I was detangling my hair in the shower yesterday and something happened to me that has never happened before. I was using my paddle brush while my hair was loaded with conditioner and a single strand of hair got wrapped around one of the little balls on the tops of the bristles and I thought it was going to break. A sense of panic did come up in the pit of my stomach but I didn't let myself give in to it. I just worked my fingers around the hair and gently massaged it while holding the brush close enough to my head that there was no tension on the strand that was caught and within about twenty seconds I had the hair free without breaking it off.

Today I went to Goody.com and submitted a suggestion based on product quality:
I love the paddle brushes your brand makes, especially the cushioned variety. I think they have a wonderful abount of give that makes detangling my hair much easier than it might be otherwise. However I do have one suggestion that I think could be beneficial to your company. I have very curly hair and sometimes when using your paddle brushes, my curls get wrapped around the little balls on the tops of the bristles and can actually snap off from being caught on them. If you came out with a paddle brush collection that featured bristles without those little balls on the tips, just smooth rounded bristles, that could be beneficial to so many curlies out there. I've heard other people with hair as curly as mine talk about their hair getting caught on the bristles of what is otherwise a great brush. I hope you consider my suggestion, as I think it could make a great brand ever better.
If any of you have experienced this, I say go ahead and submit a suggestion as well. The more people they hear from, the more likely they will be to actually implement the suggestions submitted to them. I like the denman brushes but I like how cheap and easily accessible paddle brushes are. If I'm on a trip somewhere and I lose my denamn, I may not be able to replace it that easily. Whereas, if a regular paddle brush is what I normally use, I can go into any Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc. and get what I need for my hair.

Just thought I would share that with you. :) Leave your thoughts in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment